Family Promise helps homeless families with children. Over 60% of our clients are under 18. A key to our track record of success is providing vital services that struggling families need most:
- Basic needs like food, clothing and shelter
- A safe, encouraging and constructive environment.
- Important services like child care, mentoring, job counseling, etc.
- Life skill training to help families become self sufficient.
- 24/7/365 availability at The Center so help can happen quick.
- A safe place at The Center for cherished family pets.
- Local inter-faith partners that provide overnight shelter.
- Zero tolerance for drug or substance abuse.
- Ongoing case management once the family is graduated.
Steps to Shelter with Family Promise
Meet minimum Criteria:
- At least 1 parent and 1 child
- Must pass substance screening upon intake
- Ability and desire to secure employment
- No active domestic violence
- No violent felonies in the pass 10 years
Get more information and check space availability by calling us: 480-659-5227
*Acceptance into Emergency Shelter is subject to:
Criminal background check will be done in all 50 states
On-site drug test will be done prior to acceptance
On-site interview for final decision